Antlara Dental High-Tech Clinic
Oral health need not be a stressful experience.
A lot of people would rather endure the torment of a toothache than step foot in a dental clinic. For those who avoid dentists, sedation dentistry offers to take most of their anxiety away. Sedation treatments can be used for a simple tooth cleaning down to the most invasive of dental procedures.
The method and degree of sedation depends on the extent of anxiety and other factors (like age or type of procedure) that your dentist needs to consider.Before / After Contact Us
No Fear & Anxiety
Administration of oral sedative drugs for procedures that take an extensive amount of time and is best for people with dental anxiety or for children who cannot control their movements.
Helpful in all ages
Some medications help create more tranquil, relaxed dental visits, while others control pain, and may even put you into a deep sleep. This can be done for patients of all ages.
Awake & No Fear
With the exception of those put under general anesthesia, most patients are usually awake during sedation and have no any side-effects except some probable temporarily forgetfulness.
You will just find right fast best solutions in Antlara Dental Clinic.
If you are seeking for a proffessional Affordable Dental Clinic , you may kindly contact us to have your dental treatment.
Conscious Sedation & General Anesthesia - Antalya
Sedation / General Anesthesia
- It provides a comfortable and safe environment for the patient.
- It eliminates the feeling of fear. The patient is prevented from feeling pain.
- It prevents children with fear of dentists from having bad impressions and traumas that may arise in their memories.
- The most important result of dental treatment with sedation in children is to prevent them from experiencing psychological trauma. It can also be applied in patients with heart and blood pressure.
- Root canal treatment
- Gum treatments
- Implant and embedded dental surgery
- Prosthetic procedures
- Conscious sedation is a suitable method for patients who have a fear of a dentist and therefore postpone their treatment.
General anesthesia is provided mainly by combination of three groups of medicines.
- Temporarily loss of consciousness of the patient with the help of hypnotic drugs,
- Narcotic analgesics applied to the patient, even if the patient is unconscious, painless operation,
- With muscle relaxants, all muscles in the body are relaxed to provide a comfortable surgical environment.
- The patient's breathing is provided with an anesthesia device (respiratory device) under the control of the anesthesiologist.
- Inhalation Sedation: A conscious form of sedation that involves the use of nitrous oxide commonly known as “laughing gas” to help you relax. It is mild enough to keep a patient conscious and strong enough to suppress pain during treatments. This is the only form of sedation where you may be able to drive yourself home after your dental visit.
- Oral sedation: Delivered by mouth (pills) to calm and relax patients. Oral sedative medications are usually given the night before or half an hour before dental procedures depending on the severity of your anxiety. Depending on the dose, this can range from minimal (awake but relaxed) to moderate sedation (words are slurred, and some may not remember the entirety of the procedure.
- IV sedation: Administered through the veins. The effect works quickly and your dentist can continually adjust your level of sedation.
- Deep Sedation& General Anesthesia: Allows dentists to work on unconscious patients for treatments that are particularly painful, difficult and lengthy. It is also ideal for patients whose behavioral problems make it impossible for the dentist to carry out procedures in treatments or surgeries.
Instant Info Section
Conscious sedation is the suppression of consciousness so that the patient can continue breathing with anesthetic drugs given by intravenous route.
During sedation, the patient is conscious. Hears what the anesthesiologist or dentist says and performs the commands given. Temporary forgetfulness occurs with the effect of drugs used.Contact Us
Normally, a definite period cannot be given for the healing process. The healing process may vary according to the treatment method to be determined.